HAS annual membership period is from Jan 1 to Dec 31. With the advent of the New Year – its time for you to renew your membership for 2017!!!!
As a renewing member you will continue to be part of one of the most active astronomy clubs in Texas and continue to have access to our member benefits including:
- Supporting our active outreach programs which show the night sky to school children and the public, and encourages interest in STEM activities
- Our safe - controlled access dark sky observing site in Columbus
- Active Novice Astronomer programs including Nite Sky Labs at our Dark Sky site which teach you how to use your telescope and navigate the night sky
- Our growing library of online videos of presentations of interest to both Novice and Seasoned Astronomers alike
- Being part of the most fun Astronomy club in Texas!
As always there are three ways to renew your membership:
- Pay online with PayPal - Login to your account at http://www.astronomyhouston.org/members/renew. We greatly appreciate if you pay by PayPal because it automates the process. With over 600 members, it saves us a lot of work.
- Pay using cash or check at a monthly meeting.
- Mail a check the old-fashioned way to Treasurer, Houston Astronomical Society, PO Box 800564, Houston, TX 77280.
- Regular - $36/year
- Associate - $6 (lives at same address as regular member)
- Student - $12 (full-time student)
- Sustaining - $50 or more (if you want to give a little extra to keep the club strong)
We hope that you will continue to support HAS and look forward to seeing you at our next meeting or event at the Columbus dark sky site!