The following measures were voted on by the board of directors at its Sep 17, 2014 meeting:
- The board voted unanimously to support the adoption of the modified bylaws.
- Our vice-president, Rene Gedaly, leading our nominating committee announced that they now have candidates for all available positions. Elections are at the annual membership meeting.
- A budget request for web-hosting of our meeting videos was approved, and a budget request for a one-time purchase of a backup hard drive was approved.
- A proposal to establish a commercial relationship with our website hosting service was accepted.
- A request from the observatory committee to fund the establishment of additional parking and camper spaces, and to improve existing camper spaces, was approved.
- The board voted unanimously to recommend to the membership that the annual meeting (normally in November) be moved to December (2014).
from the President's Message, October 2014 GuideStar