New Member: Prashant from Missouri City

New Member: Prashant from Missouri City

Postby prashant-ranganath » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:35 pm

Hello all,

I probably should have done this a couple months ago, but better late than never.

I'm Prashant Ranganath, 26 year old chemical engineer and astrophotographer in the Sugar Land/Missouri City area. Been doing AP almost exactly 5 years now, but didn't even know this group existed till recently. After graduating from UT in 2017, I spent 2 years in the Chicago area for work and was a member of the Northwest Suburban Astronomers up there and had a blast. Moved back to Houston in 2019 for a new job and had to take a bit of a hiatus from the hobby, but got back into it in May last year during quarantine. Really looking forward to meeting everyone here, and I'll be at the dark site tonight (3/5) for the short while it will be clear. Hope to see some of y'all out there!

Here's a link to my Flickr for my imaging that I've done to date. Hope you enjoy it!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Best,

Prashant Ranganath
Last edited by prashant-ranganath on Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prashant-ranganath

Re: New Member: Prashant from Missouri City

Postby rene-gedaly » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:34 pm

Welcome, Prashant. We've had an explosion of new members who are imagers. See you around the dark site.
Rene Gedaly
Membership, Observatory Trainer, Texas 45-V, WSIG
rene-gedaly

Return to New Member Introductions